Thanks New Pollyanna for nominating us for the Liebster Award! This was a total surprise and thrill for us to know that you thought enough of us to want to share our blog with others.
Now on to the rules….
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers, who have less than 200 followers and link them.
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
Here are the questions New Pollyanna sent to us.
1. What’s your favorite cartoon?
KT: This is a hard one because there were so many. I guess I’ll go with The Jetsons.
Phee: I agree with KT, I enjoyed soooo many cartoons growing up but I adored the Baby Muppets because of their imaginations.
2. Do you prefer reading/writing fiction or non-fiction?
3. Do you have pets?
KT: No, a toddler and husband are enough to clean up after
Phee: Not at the time. I am a dog person but the last 2 dogs we had tore my house to pieces and I had to rehome them both. I like cocker spaniels.
4. What are you currently trying to change in your life?
KT: I’m currently working on creating and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
Phee: At the moment, I want to change to a healthier lifestyle too and get to relationship peace.
5. What was your first car?
KT: 1992 Chevy Cavalier
Phee: 1996 Pontiac GrandAm
6. What was your favorite class in school?
Phee: PE was my favorite because my gym teacher in high school was like having a free fitness instructor and she had me in shape and fine. I love you Coach Smith.
7. Name 5 movies I should watch.
KT: Silver Linings Playbook, Selma, Wrong Turn, As Good As It Gets, Shaun of the Dead
Phee: Maleficent, The Wedding Ringer, It’s Complicated, 12 Years a Slave, and Goodfellas.
8. How do you typically celebrate your birthday?
KT: I collect all the freebies I can get and eat some cake. Countdown 20 days! Woot woot!
Phee: I believe that one day is not enough. I typically start 2 weeks before and continue 2 weeks after. I love the freebies like KT. In Atlanta, they have a website that shows you all the things you can get and do for free which is amazing! I like to shake it up every year but a cake or cupcakes are always involved and shopping.
9. Which of the 3 stooges do you most closely resemble?
KT: Ummm, neither of them thank God. But, if I have to choose I would go with Larry.
Phee: Moe also, he was the leader and had a little more sense than the other 2, plus I have black hair. LOL
10. What is your favorite late-night snack?
KT: A piece of frozen fruit
Phee: KT is much better than me with this one. Normally I like a piece of candy or cookies.
11. Tell us a joke you could tell to a 5-year-old.
KT: Q. What did the egg say to the frying pan? A. “You crack me up”
Phee: Q: What did the comforter say to the sheet? A: Don’t worry, I’ve got you covered.
We nominate the following fabulous bloggers:
Here are our questions to the bloggers to answer:
1. What color most resembles who you are?
2. If you were stranded on an island and could only have 10 things, what would they be?
3. If you had the chance to rub a magic lamp and have 3 wishes from a genie, what would your three wishes be?
4. When you order a hamburger, turkey burger, or chicken burger, what’s on it? Do you go all the way or take it all off on the first date? I’m talking about toppings on the burger. LOL
5. At what age did you get your first cell phone?
6. If you were given the chance to change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
7. What is your favorite sport and team associated with that sport?
8. What was the name of the actor that played the dragon in The Hobbit Desolation of Smaug?
9. Who was the 12th President of the United States?
10. What is the symbol and atomic number for gold on the periodic table?
11. Finish the very next line to this song…”I believe I can fly…..”
New Pollyanna, thank you again for nominating us. We hope everyone visits the blogs we nominated because they are awesome!