10 Proven Benefits of Kale (No. 1 is Very Impressive)
Of all the super healthy greens, kale is the king.
It is definitely one of the healthiest and most nutritious plant foods in existence.
Kale is loaded with all sorts of beneficial compounds… some of which have powerful medicinal properties.
Here are 10 health benefits of kale, that are supported by science.
1. Kale is among the most nutrient dense foods on the planet.
2. Kale is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol
3. It is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C
4. Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease
5. Kale is One of The World’s Best Sources of Vitamin K
6. There Are Numerous Cancer-Fighting Substances in Kale
7. Kale is Very High in Beta-Carotene
8. Kale is a Good Source of Minerals That Most People Don’t Get Enough of
9. Kale is High in Lutein and Zeaxanthin, Powerful Nutrients That Protect the Eyes
10. Kale Should be Able to Help You Lose Weight
For complete information, please visit: